Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Obvious

My *lalala...* equals to Charlie. Is it that obvious?

Everybody keep on pinning the identity of my *lalala...* to this poor guy named Charlie. Simply because I "look really happy" when I am with him.

I wonder which part of any of my posts ever mentioned that I laugh and smile a lot when I am with my *lalala...*. All I can remember is I never spend a few hours with him without shedding any tears.

And yet, people claimed to see me in my happiest state when I am with Charlie. So Charlie is my *lalala...*.

I miss those days when we can simply claim "Yeah, we're a couple now," and laugh about it. Now those words will only lead to more "evident" of the secrecy of our real relationship. And it will surely cause us more trouble. Especially me. I don't need a raging girlfriend attacking me, bombarding me with tons of accusations and foul words. No thanks. I've had enough.

Yoshi mentioned about how happy I was walking with Charlie at the bazaar in the College, I practically ignored the existence of other people, especially him (Yoshi). Really? Now, how happy was I? I would love to know. Because I think Charlie is feeling the opposite. Like I would rather spend my time with someone else and not him.

Mom is also sniffing around for some gossips of her mysterious daughter. I have been keeping a lot of secrets from her, especially anything to do with my friends and my love life. I go out with guys more often than girls. And Mom is trying to figure out who my real boyfriend is. And Mom is putting her bet on Charlie. I think simply because she had seen him once. Seeing my friends from afar once is actually a rare case. Most of my friends are just some "friends" without any name or face. Just "friends". And catching a glimpse of Charlie from across the busy road looks like victory to Mom.

Sorry, Mom. I don't have one (officially) right now. You will have to wait longer before I will bring one home and introduce him to you.

For the time being I will let the mystery of *lalala...* remain unanswered. The time will come when the secret will reveal itself without me telling anything to anyone.

Shh...

No comments: