Monday, June 23, 2008

Buzzwordsmith

The 6 Most Annoying Coworkers: Are You One?

As usual when I start the browser, Yahoo! pops up and I can see many articles with attention-catching titles and excerpts and I will usually take some time to read them. And I found the article above.

An interesting piece. The 6 characters apply in school too. Skip number 4 coz back then in school nobody uses computer to communicate with each other (OK, maybe some). But I got that a lot in College.

There was a really annoying kid in school that suited number 3. He used bombastic words in his essays and carried a very big thick hard cover dictionary to class and the teacher used to shower him with lots of praises. Maybe he was also number 2. But yeah, I never understand what 'paradigm shift' was. And is. It was the 'it' term back then, but I never knew what it was for.

Now, if only I knew what Buzzwordsmith is back then in school. I would love to use that word on him. And that would make me a Buzzwordsmith too, right? Hmm...

No comments: