Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's Cooking?

I cook porridge for dinner today :) I was thinking of putting the instant porridge into the pot with some water and let it boil and put an egg later but I discarded that thought and made a pot of porridge myself.

Rice, water, garlic, onion, ginger, sesame oil, salt, chicken stock. Well, it started with just the rice, water, sesame oil and salt but I thought adding some extra items will enhance the flavour so I put them in.

Next I fried some dried anchovies with some garlic, onion and chillies. Then some thin omelette rolled and cut into stripes. Tada...

As expected, nobody wants to eat what I just made. Except for my Dad. He will eat whatever food available in the kitchen when he's hungry.

Am I actually that bad? I mean nobody wants to eat what I cook. Maybe cooking is not for me. Maybe I should not cook at all.

No comments: