Monday, October 6, 2008

New Love

What do you get when you cross one thing you have always loved with something you fell for recently? A new love!

I'm not talking about my *lalala*. No one will ever replace him in the nearest future.

I'm talking about J-Rocks.

I love J-Rock. So what's new about that?

Notice the letter S after the K? Nope. Not a typo.

J-Rocks is a band from Indonesia. I accidentally discovered the band's existence when I mistakenly downloaded a video clip I thought was from L'Arc~en~Ciel (my fav!!!)

Well, the video clip was heavily influenced by Laruku. The song, the video. Heck. The singer sounded a lot like Hyde!

I decided to do some research on the band. And also downloaded the albums. Sorry guys. Even if I want to get the original stuff your albums are not available here. Then again, I love being a pirate. Well, the clip I watched was from the first album. They lost the Laruku sound in the second album, but still, very Japanese Rock (J-Rock).

So, will I trade Laruku's place with J-Rocks? No way! Laruku is still the best. Yeah!!!

I couldn't get my dose of Laruku's songs. I just realised that a lot of their songs are lost and/or corrupted when I tried transferring them from the SD card to the PC back to the SD card. (!_!)

But J-Rocks' are pretty cool. They do sound a lot like Laruku (I'm talking about the first album. But the second is cool too) and from another point better than Laruku. At least I don't have to Google for the lyrics' translations to understand what the song is about... Then again, maybe one. There's one song in Japanese in the first album.


Never mind. I think I just found the very same song in Indonesian.

No comments: