Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Under Pressure

I have like a to make sure that my current project is working. I still have two feature sets to complete. The problem is, those two are the CORE of my project.

*sigh*

I'm working hard (enough) these few days. But it seems like things are going against me, pushing me further and further away from my goal.

Everytime I have that rare burst of energy to do whatever it takes to complete what I have left, the sleep fairy surely gets a way to sprinkle some sleepy dust on me.

*yawn*

But I have no problem staying awake when I don't feel like doing anything related to the project.

Oh, I also have my thesis half done. Need to squeeze that in between writing lines and lines of codes, testing and debugging and those head-scratching moments.

And I need to sweep the floor often too. My hair is everywhere. Especially on the floor.

Time to roll up the invisible sleeves and get back to work.

p( '_' )q

No comments: