Sunday, January 13, 2008

Religious Artifact?

# Veteran Says:
January 6th, 2008 at 8:40 pm

Sunshine Says:

Holy Shit!!……

Ummm, what type of religious artifact is that?



I was reading my once favourite blog, Waiter Rant. Well, I guess it still is! I abandoned my addiction to it when the Waiter quit his crappy job and concentrated on his book. Things were pretty boring when he was not in the kitchen. Well, he's back! I don't know when he started to jump into the wagon of waiting again, so I guess that means more digging to do! Yay!

As usual I read the comment section. And as usual he get lots of hits and people always praise him for his good posts and some are sharing their own pieces. Then I came across the comment. I thought it was an original, I just have to put it here.

It's good to know that he's back in the business. This time as a new guy. It seemed like the place is better than the last time he became the new guy at the other place (and so he quit the job and I quit reading the blog).


*****

To AKAB, thanks for indirectly reminding me that sometimes even you have the writer's block. Maybe it's just that time of the year. I couldn't write about anything now. I found some interesting stuff and wrote only a tiny bit of them and now they are resting in the Draft section. And those that managed to rise to the surface and get published are the crappy short entries. So I decided to take it easy and write only when I feel like I can do it.


Note to AKAB: I think you should take a break too. Read Waiter Rant. The world is not just about you, you and you only. There are also the Yuppies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.