Thursday, February 21, 2008

Depression

Today I finally have the guts to search on this: Physical symptoms of depression. And that was only to show someone that depression does come with physical symptoms.

I Googled on the topic and found a lot of links to it. I clicked on one of the top ten pages and read. Yup. I have those signs in me.

So here I am declaring that I have clinical depression symptoms and I might need some medical help sooner or later. I don't have a private doctor. In case of emergency please submit me to the nearest medical center near you and please tell the doctor I am just depressed. Ask him/her to do a medical checkup on me, give me some medication and let me sleep for a while and I'll be fine. Thank you.

Now where the heck can I find the money to pay the bills?


P/s - Charlie, thanks for noticing it a lot earlier.

No comments: