Friday, May 9, 2008

Arrived

The packages I've been waiting for has arrived. 3 days ago. Mom just told me. She asked me if the packages should be sent to me. The packages can wait. I just need to know they have arrived safely.

Those are the pendants and ring I ordered a few weeks ago. Now I know they have arrived, that means the company is real and I can put more orders after this. I can't wait to have more money in my TuneCard or PayPal and do some more purchasing. Yay!

Now I just have to wait for my *lalala...* to come home in August. *sigh* August is still far away.

And now I can order something for Paris' and Mom's birthday. Or whatever day. But first, I need to have the money. Would be a nice surprise huh getting a mysterious parcel from the US of A with pretty little things inside.

Can't wait to get my hands on the tiny packages. :)

No comments: