Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bound

I was surfing a portal when I found one advertisement offering theses binding service. There's a URL included so I thought, "Hey, let's give it a shot."

Template site with most of the text unchanged. Yup. The text from the template is still there. So unprofessional. First impression: Not a good company. They didn't even change the text from the template they are using that reads "This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site."

I browsed the site for contact info and whoaa... Guess what? There is no physical address (an absolute no for a business) and another shocking thing is the contact numbers provided belong to two guys in my College. Haha... What a small world.

Free of charge (FOC) delivery service for UMP valley.


And this is another line that makes me wanna laugh. UMP Valley?

No comments: