Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can't Get It Out of My Head

There is this song I can't get rid of. It has been sitting there in my head, haunting me for weeks. I call it the Ghost Song. I don't have a particular name for it. Just the Ghost Song.

The song is about love, loyalty, betrayal, death, and no hate. It's kinda weird. But ghosts are like that. They are supposed to haunt you. Not just kill you.

The song usually come out of nowhere, repeating over and over and over again as long as I let it to. Haunting is the word. Most of the time it will make me smile. For absolutely no reason. Maybe I'm imagining a little bit too much. But that won't kill, so there's nothing wrong about it.

Now I need to get that song out of my head and written on something and make some adjustments and then I can sing it the whole day if I want to.

No comments: