Thursday, May 1, 2008

CHEATER!!!

I cheat.

I can't believe I am actually going to do this again. I play Pokemon Crystal with GameShark cheat codes. It's fantastic. My first try is catching Totodile. I chose Chikorita at the beginning of the game so getting a Totodile or Cyndaquil is impossible throughout the game unless if I can trade the Pokemon, which is impossible too, because I am using ROM emulator, not the real device. So cheating is the only way to get them in my Pokedex.

I cheat only to catch the Pokemon, not to win any battles with cheat code-raised Pokemon. Where's the fun in playing the game then? My next goal is to catch a few Eevee so I can use different stones on them and have many different evolution. The next? Catching the three legendary dogs. I came across one in the grass earlier but it fled and it will probably be impossible to be found again, so cheating comes in handy. I can cheat with using lots of Masterball, but I prefer the traditional way. Hehe...

Happy cheating gaming!

Note: This is more like a compensation because I had caught and raised some of my Pokemon to a certain level and somehow the game I saved is lost! I don't feel very bad cheating in the game. :P

No comments: