Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hmm...

I can't access my Blogspot!!!

I don't know what really happened, but I can't access my Blogspot page today. But I can access Queenie's and the others'. That's kinda weird to me.

Luckily I can still access the Dashboard, so I can blab just about anything here. Hehe...

Last night I was having this thing with my *lalala...*, it made me cry for a brief moment before someone came to my room. *sigh*

Anyway, I told Queenie about last night, about the anger I felt for the GF. And all the bad words I wish I could say to her. Everything. She agreed with me when I said I wanted to call the GF "Bl**p". She made me feel better almost instantly. Are we evil? Because we feel very normal about it.

I slept pretty early last night. And I woke up early enough, I went back to sleep. It was almost 8 a.m. when I finally decided to climb down the bunk bed. I took a shower and made myself some cereal drinks before I went to class.

I was almost late today, but I managed to arrive at the lab a few minutes before 9. Yeah! I still have my record clean by not coming late to the class. (I often sleep in class though. That's not very good.)

I need to do my work now. I'll continue after class.

No comments: