Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hell is Hot

Hell yeah!!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited.

I just went back from the beach. Sun burnt. Ouch! And I'm tired.

But guess what? The guy from hell himself dropped me a comment. Yeah!!!

So I'm not pretty/hot/sexy. And I missed the chance to buy his T-shirt and meet him. So there is no way I'm gonna meet him or he knowing my existence. But hey, he dropped a comment on my crappy blog! I'm more than satisfied. Now I know I'm gonna be satisfied if I can get my hands on his next T-shirt.

So who is this guy from hell?

AKAB.

And why am I so excited about this?

Simply because I'm a fan of his blog.

His blog?

Yeah. I don't know him. I haven't met him yet. I might have reasons to hate him later. But I love his blog.

AKAB, you just lightened up my overly brightened, sun burnt day.

No comments: