Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The New Year is Here

Well, the New Year is was here. I'm late by a day. Anyway, it doesn't matter much to me. A New Year is just another day. Well, the age does add up (sigh!) and it does make me feel old. But what the heck! I can still claim myself as a 21 y/o for another four months.

This year I celebrate the New Year as an adult. Haha. I'm legally an adult now. The difference between this New Year and previous New Year? Well, nothing. I don't smoke, I don't drink. So it doesn't matter much.

Sometimes I don't feel like I'm ready to grow up. I've had enough of grown-up years back then in school. I'm still catching up with my childhood. It's ironic. I grew up in my childhood days and enjoying childhood in my adulthood. Can anyone please explain this? But then again, naahhh... I don't think it needs any explanation.

My New Year starts with no fireworks or anything fancy. No music, no party. But I had a fat piece of blueberry cake (with cherry!) from Kak Farra's birthday and a can of 100Plus. So it wasn't all bad. Some few New Year wishes in my phone, some seashells I found on the beach... Didn't get the chance to go into the sea though because the sea was rough (-_-) (sigh! The sea is great at night...)

I missed my *lalala...* so much. Wish I had come home with him and spend some days together. But we SMSed so it was quite OK (scale 1-10: barely 3) huhu~ We never actually celebrated anything together. Hmm... Maybe next time...

Chat, eat, chat some more. Walk, chat, walk, chat, chat some more. Drink, eat, chat, chat... Hmm... Not a great list huh?

The rest of the night is not really good. So I'm not going to write anything about it. Hehe...
*Note: I'd rather stay with the Snow Queen than having to experience such thing again... huhu~

I spent the day sleeping (great huh?) and managed to get my full 6 hours night sleep. Haha... But that's not really great coz I'm soooooo going to have trouble readjusting my sleeping pattern (with the morning class and all) hmm...

Anyway, if anyone ever wonder what's my New Year's resolutions, well... Ermm... I want to be slimmer. And exercise. And study hard. And spend a lot of time pampering myself. I have none. Never in my life I have had a resolution I can stick with. Not even for a few weeks. Haha... I'm pretty tired of it.

Whatever. Happy Belated New Year. Haha.

A note to my friends: This blog is not a part of my New Year's resolutions. I have no intention of writing a blog as a part of my New Year thingy. I did write something before (no, you're not going to find out what I did wrote in the past) and this is just a way to motivate someone into writing. But maybe I'll use it as my personal let-out channel. Hmm... Maybe I should put it into my resolution list. Hehe...

No comments: