Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a Day!

I slept early last night. 3 a.m. is early enough if you're used to a few nights sleeping at dawn. I slept a lot yesterday, yet I felt mentally tired. I need to regulate my sleep.

Last night my *lalala...* texted me. He was in his naughty mode. Maybe it was the weather. It was cold last night. He said he wanted to hug me. Haha... :P Anyway he slept soon enough, he left me waiting for his reply. He is always like that. If only he would remember to tell me when he is sleepy....

Anyway, the morning class is a lab session. Mine was at 10 a.m. So I had some extra hours of morning sleep. I texted my friends and asked if they had their session this morning. Nope. Yay (^_^) I slept for some few more hours.

I woke up at 11 a.m. I took a shower and waited for my friends for the next class. I had my lunch. Instant rice noodles. I finished my meal, grabbed my stuff and headed for the class. The sky was drizzling. It always does lately.

The class went slow. Luckily it was only some introduction class. Most of us didn't pay too much attention. Hehe...

The class ended on lunch hour. Luckily everybody else's class ends earlier than us, they usually have earlier lunch. The Cafe was not so crowded, but the food is not tempting. It is Wednesday, anyway. People go out.

I didn't have any lunch. I didn't feel like eating anything. Anyway, I had my instant lunch earlier. I waited until 2.15 p.m. and headed for the appointment for a project. Everything went OK I guess. Until we had our Group Meeting later. Some issues are confusing. I guess we need to set another appointment and clear things up. But we skipped those issues and concentrated on whatever thing we currently have.

The meeting ended. I went to the Mini Mart and bought some buns and breads. I ate peanut butter sandwiches. I hadn't eaten any peanut butter sandwich for a while. They tasted good. I worked on some stuff on my computer. The headache I had earlier (did I mention it? Or didn't I? Hmm...) was getting more painful than before. God! I wish it wasn't the same thing I had that made me crying the whole night just to fall asleep.

Dinner was scheduled on 7.30 p.m. But the Queen (hehe...) was late. It's OK. I'm not really hungry, maybe because of the peanut butter sandwiches. Or maybe I drink too much. Anyway, we ordered the exact same thing for dinner, the three of us. Haha... It felt funny somehow.

I waited for Ij to text me. He said he had some trouble with his notebook. Here we go again. But I'm OK with that. He had some meeting going on, so I waited for some time before we met at the Cafe and he gave me his notebook. I'm glad nobody really pushes me to do these kind of things quickly.

I plopped down in front of my computer, typing some boring stuff here. Oh, wait. Some social visit. Not really a visit. Just a drop by, file transferring moment. A few chats and buh-bye.

My room is now silent. I have a list of things to do. I guess I have no time to waste. Better start doing some serious stuff now!

No comments: