Friday, January 19, 2007

Skipping Class

Last night I left my computer at around 3 a.m. That was early. I climbed up the bed and continued texting my *lalala...*. We started texting since 1 a.m. He woke up at 12.44.

2:23 a.m. He was doing some serious work. Me? I was being the Naughty me, texting him saying that I was hugging him and kissing him on the cheek and playing with his ears. He knows I love blowing cool air to his ears. He just don't understand why. Anyway, it worked. He stopped a few times and finally quit at 3. We spent the rest of the night texting each other until half past 4. As usual, he fell asleep without giving me any hint. I thought I was the one who was going to doze off without saying goodbye. Hmm...

Anyway, I managed to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up at 7, took a bath (no shower!) and wasted some time before going to class. I sat in the Computer Lab for the first half period and dashed to the Calculus class the next half. Pop Quiz for us. I did bad. And yeah, there was an assignment waiting, due next Thursday.

Another hour of class, and it was lunchtime. I didn't eat. I had Group Meeting. I thought we were to meet the Client, but luckily it was just some misunderstanding. The leader was late. He needed to treat the Group members some drinks. Jo and I decided to save the ka-ching for some better stuff later. Hehe... It took us only a while, discussing small matters.

Lunchtime!!! I was quite hungry actually. Haha... I went for lunch with the Queen. Actually Charlie and I planned to have a lunch date today, like we used to. Yesterday's was a buh-bye. And so was today's. His class ended early, so he headed home and only told me at lunchtime. Queenie played with some cats afterwards. Haha...Poor cats!

I went to my room, staring at the computer for a few moments. A couple of hours to waste before the next class at 4 p.m. I decided to catch an hour nap. I climbed up the bed, set the alarm and slept.

I woke up. Guess what? I was late for the class! I slept for two hours. God! 4.30 p.m., it would be totally useless trying to catch up with the class now. The class often ends early. I texted my *lalala...* and told him what happened. He was angry with me. He said I should have let him know so he could wake me up for class. He knew about me (accidentally) skipping yesterday's class. And now today's. I didn't do it on purpose. Skipping classes doesn't make me feel good. He was OK a few moments later, and said that I should study. The Lazy me have him some excuses. He bought them. He said he will SMS me tonight. Yay!

I took a shower and plopped down in front of my computer. As I type this entry, I remembered what my *lalala...* asked me to do. Yeah, I need to study.

Note:

Zm is here. He arrived yesterday, going home on Sunday.

K-Ong is here. With his girlfriend. He met two of his three 'wives', I wondered if he managed to see the other one. Hmm...

No comments: