Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cruise

I was cruising surfing the web for some information when a link caught my attention and drifted me away from my mission of downloading and sampling songs.

I'm Tom Cruise, and I'm in LOVE!!! is a blog dating back to the year 2005. Hmm... Why haven't I come across it before? Oh... I never search for Tom Cruise in Google.

In short, it's just a satirical blog dedicated to Tom Cruise, written in first-person style. It's simple and funny. Simply funny. Funnily simple?

Three words to describe the blog:
Tom + Katie + Scientology

Wait... Should Scientology come before or after Katie?

Anyway, if you're not a fan of Tom Cruise (or if you are a fan) who needs some good laugh, feel free to visit I'm Tom Cruise, and I'm in LOVE!!!. Old stuff. The last post was on October 5, 2005. But hey, who cares?

No comments: