Sunday, June 24, 2007

Higher Degree

I found a blog a couple of days ago and I found a particularly interesting post: The World's Most Photorealistic Vector Art. It is a really cool post, showing a compilation of some vector artists' works. And the pictures sure looks real. Very real. If you don't believe that the pictures are really made from no skin nor blood (nor whatever material there is for the non-human pictures), you can click on the pictures for the mesh wire images.

For those who don't understand what I am blabbering about, what vector art is, this post is indeed a boring one. But do check out the post I am talking about. It's really cool.

The vector art is taken to a higher degree. I am not sure if that is the highest degree ever, but it is very high indeed. And that is waaaaaaaaaay higher than what I think I could produce five ten years from now. That is, if I ever produce any. I wonder how much time they put on each and every image they produce.

For Patrick: I don't know if you read my blog, but if you do, DO check the stuff out. It's damn awesome. You won't believe your eyes.

Me to vector art: I'm still sooooooooooo far away from them. Because I haven't start taking even a tiny budge from my current spot. *sigh*

P/s - If anyone ever found out that the whole vector art and mesh wire images are indeed a fake done very smartly, please inform me before I continue awing further on fake jobs. Heh...

No comments: