Friday, June 1, 2007

Newsflash

Here's a quick entry I wish to include before I totally forgot about it.

My Roomie from my first year in College informed me about the Sudoku Tournament yesterday. I was pretty excited about it. I told Queenie and she said she will accompany me if I want to join the tournament. Yeah! Thanks guys!!!

I asked my Roomie for the details. She asked me to grab a copy of today's NST. I bought one just for the contest form. I thought I had mistaken about the paper because nothing is said about the tournament at the front page. I was actually expecting for a small icon of some sort, indicating the tournament.

I found the contest form, and the tournament is scheduled on July 21. Hmm... July? I am not very sure about it now...

Here's the details about the Sudoku Tournament 2007.

Date: July 21, 2007
Venue: Berjaya Times Square
Closing Date: June 26, 2007


So, quick! Send in your contest form now!!!

There will also be a walk-in participation, but it will only be opened for the first 20 participants, and the prize will be lower than those who send in the form.

I'm going to try my luck on this. But I am not sure if I can actually made to the venue. The new semester will start on July 7, and I might be busy by then. But I'm going to try it anyway. Sending in the form won't kill. Hehe...

2 comments:

noulha said...

just send in the form
later kalau xd apa2 hal penting nxt sem, u can go back 2 k.l to join d tournament
jia you! (^_^)V

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

waa..
best tu...
klo nana bleh join skali..
*hik hik.. =))

p/s: da lama x men sudoku.. *sigh..